Welcome to Infoineed.com ! One place to ask, get & share information you need. You can read and share information in two different ways.
- If you have a question, you can ask it here (see the box in the right).
- You can answer to any question that you know the answer / solution.
- If you like the answer you can vote + for it.
- You can follow your favorite topics, users/experts
You can write articles as answer for a question at ask.infoineed.com, see the latest questions in the right box. After the article is published, the article link will be given as an answer.
Or if you have information about a useful product/service, Tips, feedback/reviews that you think would be useful to others you can write articles on that. And yes, you can submit any number of “useful informational articles” you can write.
We welcome articles in the below perspectives.
- One’s experience on any occasion and how they overcame
- Article based on knowledge / expertise on a subject, Tutorials / Instructional articles / Recipes, How to’s, Do’s and Don’ts, Comparisons, Expert analysis, Do-It-Yourself
- Sponsored Article on product / service (email us at email@example.com to know more, we charge a nominal fee to publish sponsored articles. )
How to contribute an article? Easy!
Register with us and login to post your articles / tips right away. Enter the title for your article, type your article and “Submit”. We’ll moderate your article and publish it for the benefit of our readers with due contributor credits to you.
Few points to note:
- The article must be your original content (not published elsewhere).
- The article must contain a minimum of 300 words and the content should be crisp and informative.
- Good presentation of articles is a must, with a side heading for each paragraph explaining the content in short.
- We are looking for quality content, with useful tips and instructions. Length should not be a concern in such cases.
- The content should be good for age 13 and above and cannot have any sexual or abusive language or motive.
- If required, InfoINeed editor will modify the structure of the article and delete unwanted sentences to present it in a better manner, without losing the essence of the content.
- If the article title is inappropriate, the editor has the right to change that too.
- You must email related pictures (original or paid / royalty free with min width 600px, and min height 300 px) to firstname.lastname@example.org for all articles and recipes.
- Once your article is published, please start a discussion on the topic in the comments section and share it in social media and bookmarking sites like, Twitter, Stumbleupon, etc.
- infoineed.com is not responsible for any copyright issues on the content or pictures provided by the author.
- Please read our user agreement for more information on terms of usage.
- You can contact us by email for sponsored articles.
- We will only accept articles that have relevant back links (maximum 2) within the article. Authors can add links to their twitter account and other social networking sites in the Author Bio box. More information on this…
- We are also exploring possibilities of ad revenue sharing in the future.
Well, everything looks good right? One last point, please know that we cannot accept all the articles we receive. We would like to publish high quality information, well structured and presented. If you have questions regarding what you’ve written, whether it is suitable to publish, please let us know, we’ll be happy to work with you to see if your information article is good to be published and, if needed, suggest changes to conform to our policy and requirements. There might be certain times we may not be in a position to publish your article too. But if you have quality content, then infoineed.com is the place for you to share it with the world.
So, what are you waiting for ? Let’s get started.