Infoineed.com as an open blog has been accepting guest posts so far and will continue to do so. Now a days, we notice that the quality of the content is getting poor with only concentration going to the link. And that has started impacting us with our traffic growth.
So, we are pushed to filter content more closely and accept only content that has specific, detailed information that will be useful to the reader and be applicable in day-to-day life.
Okay, now what do we accept or consider for publishing?
- Instructions: How-to, step-by-step instructional articles are welcome
- Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Usage, Differences between words / Phrases
- Photography: Write techniques, tutorials, articles by showcasing one or more photographs and talk about the framing, lens to use, lighting, aperture / ISO / Shutter speed setting. Make sure the picture is your original or properly credited to the original photographer.
- Recipes (Highly preferred): Share awesome recipes with us, with pictures of ingredients, plated dishes, with step by step instructions on cooking.
- Finances / Savings / Money: Write about how to save for college, retirement. Detail it with the options, illustrations, comparisons to prove why your subject is better that others.
- Health & Medication: If you are a knowledgeable person with health care, share your expertise, give specifics, proofs.
- Beauty / Body care: Write tips on body, hair care with some rare and useful information.
- Technology & Software: If you know how to fix a computer problem, share it with details. Know how to set an iPhone app to help better? Have a code snippet to handle a situation better? We’d love to publish those articles.
- Automobile – Should I buy the 2012 or 2013 model, detail out the reason for the recommendation. Write about maintenance tips.
In short, a reader would expect something unique, we have the platform open for you.
As we tighten our review process, you may receive emails with content not approved, you have the chance to rewrite with more specific details and resubmit. If you have any more questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation.